B0T - T3AM Index du Forum
B0T - T3AM
Meilleur des team de hacke

B0T - T3AM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: (??CG) [????????????] ???????!.7z ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B0T - T3AM Index du Forum -> Autre -> [Tuto] Pixel Art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
seldayse

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: (??CG) [????????????] ???????!.7z Répondre en citant

(??CG) [????????????] ???????!.7z > urlin.us/2cce9

Click..the.."New..action"..buttonInterlacing...is...recommended...but...not...necessary......iPhone..Android..3.0..........FM......Submit.Captcha.If..you..did..not..set..a..destination..path,..the..files..will..be..extracted..to..the..Crass..folderWikia..Skip..to..Content..Skip..to..Wiki..Navigation..Skip..to..Site..Navigation..The..Home..of..Fandom..Games..Movies..TV..Explore..Wikia..Games..Movies..TV..Trending..Wikias..Community..Central..Search..this..wikia..Search..all..of..Wikia..Sign..In..Register..Username..Password..Forgot..your..password?..Stay..logged..in..Or..Connect..Start..a..wikia..Advertisement..MonsterGirlQuest..Wiki..Navigation..On..the..Wiki..Wiki..Activity..Random..page..Videos..Images..Chat..Explore..Central..Characters..Luka..Alice..Goddess..Ilias..Four..Heavenly..Knights..Four..Spirits..Humans..Monsters..Angels..Archives..Locations..Items..Achievements..Mechanics..Gameplay..Skills..Skill..Points..Status..Ailments..Evaluation..Development..Torotoro..Resistance..Game..Artists..Rogue..Translator..Side..Stories..C0var1antRPGEngine..MGQ..Mod..Writer..Wiki..Content..Recently..Changed..Pages..Kagetsugumi..Kagetsumugi..Mimic/Paradox..Fairy/Paradox..Alice..VI..Alice..XI..+..XII..Alice..IX..Top..Categories..Monsters..Blog..posts..Community..IRC..Channel..Recent..blog..posts..Forum..Contribute..Add..a..Video..Add..a..Photo..Add..a..Page..Wiki..Activity..Watchlist..Random..page..Recent..changes..Comment1..Extracting..assets..(CG)..from..arc.nsa..files..Tamamoball..August..11,..2013..User..blog:Tamamoball..Extracting..assets..(CG)..from..arc.nsa..files..This..is..a..guide..on..how..to..extract..images..(and..to..a..smaller..extent,..voice..clips)..from..arc.nsa..files,..while..preserving..the..original..image..quality,..including..proper..transparencyThe.original..nsa.file.will.not.be.deleted.or.alteredIf...you...can't...play....ogg...files,...use...google...to...find...a...player...or...converterFor..example,..the..vast..majority..of..images..have..the..dimensions..1600x600,..which..is..an..area..of..960000..pixels..and..filesize..of..2813KBWhy..not..simply..have..the..character..pose..over..a..green..background..and..use..Magic..Eraser..to..remove..the..green?..Well,..consider..an..image..that..has..transparency,..like..Promenstein..here:..This..is..what..happens..if..you..try..to..use..the..magic..eraser:..This..is..the..result..using..my..method:..Recommended..software:..Crass..(download..from..)..7-zip..or..Winrar..(7-zip..is..free,..Winrar..is..not..but..the..trial..version..allows..unlimited..unpacking..of..files)..Irfanview..(free..software,..google..it)..Adobe..Photoshop..(I..use..CS2,..free..alternatives..may..work,..I..haven't..tried)..*I..am..using..a..Windows..system,..and..some..things..may..not..work..on..a..different..OSOpen..the..image..you..want..to..edit.Video.Games.Entertainment.Lifestyle.Press..Alt-Ctrl-c..to..set..canvas..sizeFrom.my.experience.you.can.only.edit.one.image.at.a.time.-.If.you.know.of.a.faster.way,.please.tell.meContents[show]..Step..1:..Data..extraction..arc.nsa..contains..the..chapter..1..assets,..arc1..contains..the..chapter..2..assets,..arc2..the..chapter..3..assets,..and..(correct..me..if..I'm..wrong)..anything..beyond..is..extraneous..and..is..used..by..side..stories..or..patches..to..the..gamePress..Ctrl-x..to..cut.These..Sites..-..Gameboy-Advance.net....DownArea51....RomsUp....Dope..ROMs....Complete..ROMs....ROMS43....Emuparadise....Emulanium....Sony..ISOs..Copyright....LoveRoms.com..-..Home....ROMs....Contact..Us....Disclaimer..Maximize..your..image..if..it's..not..already..maximizedStep.2:.Converting.files.The.image.files.will.be.in..bmp.format.and.the.voice.clips.will.be.in..ogg.formatPress...Ctrl-i...to...invertTo.be.sure,.click."show.more.details.".in.the.bottom.info.bar.of.windows.explorer.and.make.sure.it.does.not.say."(multiple.values)".for.dimensionsStep.4.(Final):.Character.image.editing.First.of.all,.I.suggest.setting.Photoshop.as.your.default.program.to.open..bmp.files.while.doing.this...Download...File...Enter...Captcha...Below...To...Continue...Please...enter...the...captcha...below...and...click...'Submit...Captcha'...to...get...the...download...linkThey...should...be...by...defaultSelect..."Source...file"...and...browse...for...the....nsa...file...which...you...wish...to...extractClick..."Start...Batch"...and...the...images...will...be...convertedClick...above...the...right...half...of...your...image...to...select...itbsnes)..SNES9x..Nintendo..FCEUX..Macifom..Nestopia..Nintendulator..GameBoy..(Color)..RetroArch..higan..Mednafen..Gambatte..VBA-M..Open.."CrageGUI.exe"Don't.bother.naming.the.layer f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B0T - T3AM Index du Forum -> Autre -> [Tuto] Pixel Art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006